Chef, restaurant waiter/bar waiter, receptionist with additional qualification as a hotel specialist
The theoretical part of the training takes place at the ROBINSON Club in Çamyuva in the winter months. For this purpose, the Ministry of Education sends state-certified teachers to the club. Together, the state-certified teachers and ROBINSON managers with training capacities teach inter-departmental and specialized subjects for the various jobs. The theoretical program also includes additional training for different specialized fields, lectures from industry representatives and visits to trade shows.
The practical sections are completed in the ROBINSON Clubs (Çamyuva, Pamfilya, Nobilis or Sarıgerme Park).
Following a rotation plan, the trainees are assigned to various departments that are relevant for their professions and receive the corresponding support. They keep notebooks on their progress and participate in an evaluation interview twice during the practical phase. During the entire program, the trainees live in the unique club atmosphere. In addition to free accommodations in employee rooms, we cover the meals during the theoretical and practical stages.
You should bring your passion and the following:
- Turkish citizenship or Mavi Kart
- graduation from intermediate school or at least secondary school graduation with good grades
- clean criminal record
- excellent knowledge of German
- minimum age: 17 years
- readiness for service
- enjoying working with others
- ability to work in a team
- Start of training: August 15, 2018
- length of training: receptionist/hotel specialist: 3 years according to the Turkish apprenticeship law,
- subsequently the graduates are hired as receptionists with employee status and complete one year of
- additional qualification as hotel specialist in accordance with the Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- Restaurant/bar: 2 years
- Chef: 3 years
We accept applications throughout the year. Send your application via email to: